Please contact our office by phone or complete our online form to schedule an appointment. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm and is closed on weekends. Please have the following ready when scheduling:
- Insurance card
New patient forms will be sent via email and MUST be completed in advance— before your initial intake appointment.
Failure to complete these forms will result in your appointment being canceled.
Need to Reschedule?
Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Our office is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and closed on weekends.
We ask that you give us 24-hour notice before canceling or rescheduling your appointment. A $50 fee applies for appointment cancellations or no-shows on the day of your appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: CURRENTLY, ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE VIA TELEHEALTH.
- A device with video AND audio capabilities (such as a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
- A link will be sent via text or email on the day of the appointment.
- New patient forms (sent via email)
- These must be completed BEFORE your appointment. Otherwise, the appointment will be canceled.
- Physician referral forms (if required by insurance)
- please email or fax these to the office
- Information about past surgical and medical histories
- A list of current medications, including prescriptions or over-the-counter medications
- Contact information from your doctor(s), therapists, and pharmacy